running cat - The Truth About it !!

Welcome to the all day event in my house cat known racing. I have three cats, but two of them are very competitive and have evolved to become speed demons. I should mention that after racing drivers. They take risks. running cat, They are bold. I could sell tickets. These cats can be quickly and delighted to see who is the fastest.

It starts in the morning. The first event is that you can not get to the first running meal. No matter if I have not put any cat food in the food bowl again. running cat, I do not I have to put my feet on the ground to begin this exciting event. In a lazy position for a career in less than a second, the two cats compete for the bowls. running cat, A cat is usually faster than the other, but sometimes slow getting out of a surprise maneuver. You will fly through and around the legs of the chairs, table and surprisingly beat the fast cat bowls. If luck is on your side, sometimes the cat will quickly slide off the food dishes and cat slowly wins by default. She is very proud.


The next event is the bowl of water. running cat, It is more of a sprint cup water troughs near cats. The cat usually quickly made a dash and first victories, but sometimes slow is an injection of energy and jump over the other cat to win. Fast Cat has been known to jump in this case, what makes me laugh. It will be a long hop like a rabbit for the water bowl. running cat, The cat is usually slow so surprised by this, you can just look stunned. I have two bowls of water for them, but they have a favorite dish. Upon reaching the first is price. I guess drinking satisfaction at first capture is like a canary.


The next running is the running of the litter box. running cat, All the drinking water for cats seems to throw the same time, in both cats. This contest is a little rough. These cats insist on using the same litter. I gave five litters out and would always use it. At the same time, two cats begin to walk slowly to the litter box, running cat, and then realized that the other moves in the same direction. Both begin to trot, then start running. The cat jumps generally faster in the box, sending the flying cat litter and dust into the slow cat face. running cat, The cat slowly gives a sour look and started making an important aspect to the other cat. Sometimes a hissing or growling exchanged, running cat, but usually look lost and pension contest jack slowly and wait their turn. Phew.


The next running is the owner of the cat flap in the running back to the room. running cat, The running starts to leave the room and go into the house cats elsewhere. Cats come to me. As you begin to return to the original, cats turn and start running.  running cat,They're off! Sometimes I walk too fast and not slow cat. Fast Cat tries to predict what room I go. It's funny because it's just a running to the jack slowly. If I choose a room fast cat is not already in the slow cat wins. The cat walks rapidly, running cat, after having spent some time, trying to act casual and admits defeat. The look on the cat's face is priceless slow. running cat, Like the early bird is the worm. The price is closer to me. Aw!


The last running I will talk about is jumping on the leaves first own running. My cats do not sleep with me, but they like to be the first to jump on the clean sheets immediately after change. running cat, They know I'm going to coat the leaves with a blanket, so you must be quick. It is fun for them to land in bed together. A cat should always beat the other in a clean sheet and is a standing rule that the loser does not jump in bed with the winner. running cat, When finished changing the sheets, each cat has its position, ready to pounce. It is a strategic career that defies gravity calculator. When cats make their attempt to jump, landing on the bed winner and the loser must freeze, spinning in the air, after seeing the country and gain ground in the soil. On his feet. They always do. running cat, I am always amazed and impressed by this very gym jumping, freezing and running. He gets a dazzling ten rating from me all the time. running cat, I do not see how a cat can bend well. The winner of this running is on clean sheets up to chase off. I love cats. Cats are crazy.
Partagez ce post

0 commentaires

 
© 2012-2013 Improve The body | Animal
Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0 | Catalina
| Back to top